Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Archidex 2011 [ 12th Malaysian Architecture, ID & Building Exhibition ]

otw to Archidex 2011

me (the poser...) with out-standing & brilliant works by local designers

time to go... my 1st train-trip after 4 years.. hehehhee

what's your weekend's story guys??? Last Sunday, me & hubby went to Archidex 2011 at KLCC... me as Interior Designer looking for new materials to offer... and him, as Trade Visitor ( or can i say contractor...) want to register his company with those exhibitor... yup, there's lot of cool stuff & what can we say, there's a lot of competitor in 1 place... and they really step further in this industry ! new materials... updated version materials... and the most important thing is, they do support the world issue by creating 'green product'... respect the support! in terms of design, most of them reach the designer needs :D so its creative + enviro friendly...

My favourite booth is Alwayz Intrino (who established in the area of creative acoustic & modernization construction. Besides, I love all modern high-end & middle range kitchen cabinets booth... and finepress wave & graphic wall board also in my fav list... anyway, this exhibition comply my research on my current project & I found few solution for my design. Thanks to those supplier who invite me & my colleague... hope for another marvelous exhibition next year ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo
ern[ ]kubikel