Sunday, January 15, 2012

w o n d e r f u l w e e k e n d !

(web image)

HOLLAAA dear..... this is my 1st post of 2012 and may u enjoy my words...

This morning, I just watch 'Bella' on NTV7... and they talked 'bout travelling... Yeah! its make me want to go for vacation... since my last vacation was sooooo last yaaarrrrrr!!! (well during my hanimun)... Watching the show bring back my passion on back packing holiday... the truth is, I never had a chance to do so... feel so excited and I felt like want to do some research or just gamble as what beautiful Pamela Chong had done... until I pick up my phone & called my hubby and he just said 'ala.... nanti la. kita discuss balik!'... ***sigh** duhh... x best langsung! ermmm.... maybe nxt time we just go un-plan holiday & I believe its gonna be fun....and lotsa trouble too.... hahhahahahha..... Have some exploration weekend folks! muachh 10x...

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo
ern[ ]kubikel