Sunday, January 29, 2012

i n s p i r a s i : 29.01.2012


'IN CAFFEINE WE TRUST'... this is soooooo cool & inspired me to get one as I am a coffee lover... For those who got same passion on coffee will definitely love this coffee chart... we do love either mild... regular or strong flavor! some goes with creamer & some goes with plain which here in Malaysia we call it coffee 'O'.. I did read some misc article in the web had said that caffeine could generate your creativity more than non-drinker! In other hand, most of intelligent people choose coffee over tea... well, i'm not sure but for me, I always start my day with a mug of coffee. It help me to be fresh & lighten my early day.. 

Huhuhuuh.... actually I found this 'In Caffeine We Trust' a.k.a coffee chart through this beautiful & inspired blog  wit & delight.

Enjoy your caffeine & hav fun with your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo
ern[ ]kubikel