Saturday, September 24, 2011

w o n d e r f u l w e e k e n d !

hello beauty.... what's u gonna do today? looks like the sky is bright & the sunshine looks great! today.. is laundry & cleaning day for me.... hoyeahh! this few weekend always raining on the afternoon.. so, I've got big bundle of dirty clothes. ***sighh..** Nasib lunch for my hubby already done.... penat kenduri semalam x habis lg ni! oh.. sorry! forget to mentioned. Yesterday me + my colleague from Terra had this raya open haus. we invited our office neighbor, contractors & clients.. its fun & hilarious... both of our boss so fun & cooperative!
Now, time to finish cleaning works! have a wonderful weekend my dear! Here is a sneak peak during our raya open haus ~

they crazy but made me smile everyday! the lady in pink dress & blue baju kurung are my bosses!




No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo
ern[ ]kubikel