Thursday, August 11, 2011

my [w a r d r o b e] ideas!

  
For this coming raye, I'm so into nude color! and my mission accomplish coz I already owned this nude latex wedges.... hahhahahah.... gonna rock myself this year! There's still few things to hunt but i'm broke now! Oh God... i'm an addict ( online-shoppaholic! )... I think this nude color shoe is sexy & wearing them gonna bring out my ultimate confidence experience during raya! well, I guess so & hope so... uhhh nk menyedapkan hati je kan! I rarely buy heels and just go for flat... so, this is my new entry of appearance. wish not to hurt my foot!! happy raya-shopping folks :D

[pic story]
1- Angelina Jolie wearing jimmy choo's nude peep toe
2- from top ~ franco sarto wedges : CK peep toe (my fav) : corso como pump shoe

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo
ern[ ]kubikel