Friday, May 11, 2012

h a p p y b i r t h d a y : To Myself !!


Yeay... it's my birthday! and I'm proud to announce ----> weehooo I'm 30 but not flirty... My hubby was the 1st person to wish me and we celebrated by window shopping at uptown Danau Kota. We shared a tin of 100 plus when the clock reached 12. Hahahahhaha... Thanks to all my dearies frens who sent HB wish & greeting either thru my FB or text me... not to forget my crazy colleagues both Ila & Atie (of course Fai pun interframe jgk..) for small celebration & little cute cake... Love u all!!

I wish for another awesome year & Thanks to Allah for all the blessing and chances for me to celebrate another birthday!! Syukur Alhamdulillah...

**Yup another pic edited with cool Pic Monkey! Totally in love with this site...

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo
ern[ ]kubikel