Friday, April 27, 2012

Kimbra - Settle Down (live SXSW 2012 - Spotify Sessions)


Hola dear readers!! Hav u heard of 'Bakat Johara di Era.fm' ?? Oooppsss.. sorry. This is a program at radio station (Era.fm) in Malaysia. The program was 'bout to search a most talented listener with their unique & creative talent. Anyway, the winner was a girl & she brings home 50 grand... wow..that's so cool! She just make that unique sound with variety tone... amazing!!

So, when I heard this song its remind me of this program. Kimbra start the show with that unique sound & its really good. Hahahahhaha... I wonder what my hidden talent just to get 50 grand??? ermmm...

In this sunny day of Friday, I dedicated this song to those who want to get marry soon... ciaaoooo :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo
ern[ ]kubikel