Monday, May 16, 2011

f e s t i v . n o t i s : its Teacher's Day !


16th May... official day to celebrate our teachers...lecturers...sifu...guru mengaji... and more! we learn much.... learn to grow up!....the knowledge to be smart & good... I miss the school day back then! What I'm trying to say here.... sorry for my misbehavior... sorry cause I drop some class.... sorry for not doing my home work.... sorry for rebellious... and sorry for everything! 

Since standard 1 until high school.... my fav subject absolutely math & art.... but totally black out & mental block for history classes... even in university! sorry, I'm not a bookworm... I could spend the whole day just to finish my '100 ++' math's question without complaining... but I could be sleepy & yawning only to finish 1 page of history or chemical books.... OMG !

However, today I just love books! especially art & architectural history books... a good story books... design books.... reader's digest... and I have a few collection of 'A Little Black Dress' books ( yeah... I knew, its immature... I dun care!)... So, I appreciate what knowledges I had gain in school! In fact, my father also a teacher & my mom... well I consider her a teacher too! Coz, she did has a cooking class...

Well, Happy Teacher's Day to all .... not to forget my friend who already be a teacher.... Good Luck guys :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo
ern[ ]kubikel