Thursday, December 13, 2012

today's fav : 13.12.2012

(cover)
laptop meets tablet = cool stuff!!
standing mode
tablet mode

Hello there... well lately everybody talked bout cool gadgets... and whats the latest... and bla bla bla.. infact there's something cool hit the town rite now (yeah.. i mean a zillion months ago) : Windows 8 !! omigod... I really keen on it and already put it in my new year wishlist. 

yaaa i know... I need to get a new medium to use this so-called-cool-interface.. So, I google and found this 'oranje evil' - Lenovo Ideapad Yoga 13. Nice!! It features Windows 8 or Windows 8 Pro with up to 3rd gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor.

You can figure it out more at Lenovo. Sadly.... isk..isk... this 'oranje evil' still not release yet in Malaysian market.. Sabar ok! I'll wait for you dear... menabunglah dr skrg ye!! Ooopppsy.. lupe lak. thru web i found out that price range around $999.. chiiooooowww (",)v

Here a commercial of Windows 8 (Indonesia version)... bubbly song by Lenka. Enjoy my frens!


No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo
ern[ ]kubikel